More safety for users of lasers
The latest fibre configuration from CeramOptec optimises the automatic system shutdown function in the event of fibre breakage or similar problems. It improves occupational safety for laser users in medical or industrial applications, as uncontrolled scattered radiation is eliminated.
To the article in Photonics Views
Announcement of trade fair participation – Laser World of Photonics China
From 18–20 March 2020 CeramOptec will have a booth at Laser World of Photonics China in Shanghai and present a variety of products.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our booth!
Go to Laser World of Photonics China
New glass fiber products available now
Here is a list of new fiber -products that have been mastered during the year and which we can produce from now.
1. Fibers in polymide UV (or any others glass materials) 800/880/920 P [with any NA].
(Fiber 13050800LV - UV 800/880/920 P, NA=0.22 S1971601 19D047 – Length 22+178 m available on stock).
2. Fibers in polymide UV (or any others glass materials) 1000/1100/1150 P [with any NA].
(Fiber 130501000LV UV 1000/1100/1150 P, NA=0.22 S19756 19B136 – Length 150 m available on stock).
3. Fibers in new jacket material Fluon PFA with temperatures range (-200°C to 260°C).
Example fiber name - WF 600/660/780/1100 F, Na=0,22. F-mean high temperature Fluon PFA coating material
Color: transparent or any colors available upon request.
4. Fibers coated in DuPont Hytrel 7246 jacket material with temperatures range (-40°C to 140°C).
5. Fibers coated in high temperature acrylate DeSolite DF-0009 with temperatures range (-40°C to 150°C).
6. Hard clad coating with numerical aperture (NA): 0,56
7. Glass roads (any glass materials) diameter up to 12 mm.
FabTech in Chicago & Photonix Japan in Tokyo
CeramOptec participated as a visitor in FabTech 2019 in Chicago which was held from 11–14 November. We had many interesting discussions and were able to get to know exhibitors.
Go to the official trade fair review of FabTech 2019.
Photonix 2019 was held in Tokyo, Japan from 4–6 December. Again, CeramOptec attended as a visitor. The trade fair is the leading exhibition in Japan for lasers and photonics and focuses on laser processing, optics and optical metrology.
Go to Photonix 2019 Japan.
As it is our tradition, CeramOptec would like to take this opportunity at the end of the year to thank all our business partners for their valuable and successful cooperation during this year.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!